Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy govern Spearhead’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “Spearhead” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4 Symington Place, Riverside Business Park, Irvine, KA11 5DE. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
We may collect this following information:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By using this site you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of such linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Spearhead’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the relevant law(s).